The Azure Event Hubs Node allows a workflow to publish a message to an Azure Event Hub.
Configuration for the node is broken up into four sections …
First, choose where to send your message.
Choose an Integration: Retrieves your Azure Event Hubs configuration from the selected Integration.
Enter Credentials: Configure the Azure Event Hubs connection directly within the node.
- Event Hub Name Template: The name of the event hub to send messages to.
- Connection String Template: The connection string scoped to either an event hub namespace, or to a specific event hub. In order to properly connect with WEGnology, the access policy associated with the connection string must have
Next, define the content of the message itself.
- Partition Key Template: Optionally, you may provide a partition key to send the message to a specific partition for data organization purposes.
Message Data Method: Select the format of the message template:
- Message Template / Payload Path: Enter the message data in the selected format.
Optionally, you may include include some additional properties along with your message in the form of key/value pairs. There are three methods by which you may include the attributes:
- Individual Fields allows you to enter each key/value separately, with the key and the value both accepting string templates.
- JSON Template accepts an object of key/value pairs in one block. The object may not contain any nested properties, and Handlebars helpers may be used for either the keys or values.
- Payload Path accepts a payload path to an object of key/value pairs on your payload.
Optionally, you can store the message response on the current payload by entering a payload path here. The value will be an object with the following properties:
success: The value is
trueif the message was successfully sent, and
falseif the message failed to send.
error: If the message failed to send, the result will include an
errorobject with properties detailing why the sending failed.
Was this page helpful?
Still looking for help? You can also search the WEGnology Forums or submit your question there.