Not familiar with Jupyter Notebooks or Python? We put together some resources that can help.
These are just general resources to help in the realm of data science.
- Awesome Data Science
- Data Science Tutorials & Resources for Beginners
- Python Data Science Resources
- Chris Albon’s Notes On Using Data Science & Artificial Intelligence
These are some resources that will help with learning Python.
These are some resources that will help with learning TensorFlow.
These are resources around learning and using Jupyter.
- Jupyter Notebook Tutorial: The Definitive Guide
- Jupyter Help
- A Gallery Of Interesting Jupyter Notebooks
- Stack Overflow
There are also other tools one could use to write Jupyter compatible notebooks.
In this list are resources around the common data science libraries.
In your notebook, you may want to create visualizations. These resources should help with that.
Was this page helpful?
Still looking for help? You can also search the WEGnology Forums or submit your question there.