The Hash Node allows you to create a cryptographic hash and put it on your payload.
The Hash Node’s configuration fields are:
- Data Template: (Required) A string template that is the input data (or message) used to create the hash.
- Data Encoding: The encoding of the provided data. By default
- Secret Template: A string template, that when provided will be used to create an HMAC digest, instead of a straight hash of the provided data.
- Secret Encoding: The encoding of the provided secret. By default
Algorithm Type: (Required) The algorithm that is used to generate the hash. Options are:
- Hash Encoding: The encoding the hash digest should be formatted in. By default
- Destination Path: (Required) A path to store the hash on the payload, e.g.
Note: For Edge Workflows, the data and secret encoding options are only available in GEA version 1.32.0 or higher. In previous GEA versions, both the data and secret are assumed to be encoded as
Was this page helpful?
Still looking for help? You can also search the WEGnology Forums or submit your question there.